The small print
Web Site Content
Loofy.com will provide stock images for the website if required. The client is responsible for the copyright status of any images, copy or content provided by them.
Service level agreement
- At Loofy.com we aim to deliver the highest possible levels of up-time. Our aim is to provide 99% uptime for your web site.
- Please note: 99% uptime guarantee does not include scheduled maintenance - normally conducted outside of working hours.
- Loofy.com reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers and/or services to anyone.
- Loofy.com does not allow any of the following content to be stored on its servers: o Adult material - includes all pornography, erotic images, or otherwise lewd or obscene content.
- Excessive download content or non-linked content.
- Refusal of service based on content matching either of these two criteria is entirely at the discretion of Loofy.com.
- Loofy.com reserves the right to move your data to a different server with no previous notice. High Resource User Policy
- Resources are defined as bandwidth, processor utilization or disk space. • Loofy.com may implement the following policy to its sole discretion:
- When the resources utilised by a customer in using a service are abnormally high, Loofy.com reserves the right to suspend that service immediately. This policy is only implemented in extreme circumstances and is intended to prevent the misuse of our services. Customers may be offered an option whereby Loofy.com continues supplying the service under a reduced usage criteria specified by Loofy.com. Failure to comply with such measures may result in your service being terminated. Uploads via scripting languages
- We limit uploads made via scripting languages - including PHP, ASP and ASP.NET. Uploads made using PHP are limited to 20MB per file.
We provide email mailboxes through 1and1. Below are their terms regarding Mass Email
Using the 1&1 mail server, you can send a message with no more than 100 recipients at one time and no more than 200 within five minutes. Please allow 10 seconds between sending e-mail messages. Packages less than 5 days old will be restricted to only 50 recipients within 6 hours. This restriction is in place primarily as a security precaution against SPAM, among other reasons.
When computing the settings for a mass mailing (where one e-mail is sent to a large number of recipients), it may be easier to consider how many messages can be sent per minute rather than every 5 minutes. 300 mails in 5 minutes equates to 60 emails every minute. To stay just below the threshold, send one mail every minute with no more than 55 recipients and this will remain under the mail server's limitation of no more than 200 emails within 5 minutes, no more than 100 recipients at once, and at least a ten second delay between mailings.
If each recipient is to receive a different message (rather than one e-mail with multiple recipients), then a 10 second delay (or more) is required between each e-mail transmission to adhere to the limits. This shrinks the possible mail transmission from 60 mails every minute to 6 mails every minute (assuming each e-mail sent is addressed to only one recipient).
If you are sending mails through a script (such as PHP), the emails will be sent using the 1&1 mail server by default. The above limits will still apply. If using a mail server configured on a 1&1 dedicated or VPS server, there is no restriction on e-mail transmission by 1&1.
Always remember when sending mass mailings to include an unsubscribe link for the recipients that allows removal from the mailing list if they do not wish to receive e-mail correspondence any longer. This also protects you against your mailings being flagged as SPAM messages.
- Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold Loofy.com harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against Loofy.com, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns.
- Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Loofy.com against liabilities arising out of;
- Any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with Loofy.com' server;
- Any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party;
- Copyright infringement Any defective products sold to customer from Loofy.com' server.
- A domain transfer fee of £50 will be charged for any domain transferred away from loofy.com.
Any SMS credits purchased are valid for 12 months.
Now this might sound obvious, but if you ask us to do something for you, we will expect to be paid for it. Lots of clients ask us if something they ask for will be chargable, the answer is of course, yes. We understand everyone is trying to make a living by getting the best
price for each job, and we do exactly the same. We would never ask a supplier to do any kind of work for free, even spec. work. So please don't be offended when we ask to be paid for our time.
Late or Non Payment
- Invoice payment is required on receipt, but we allow a week or so for you to process the invoice. If payment is not received within a period we consider reasonable, service(s) may be limited or suspended.
- A reconnection fee of £50 will be added to the outstanding amount and service will not be re-instated until the full amount is cleared.
- Interest of up to 8% above the Bank of England's base rate my be charged if the invoice is over 30 days overdue under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
Your services with us will continue in perpetuity until cancelled. To cancel our hosting or any ongoing services please inform us with a written request at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any services will be cancelled within 30 days of receipt of notification. Any fees paid prior or within this period are non-refundable
- Loofy.com will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Loofy.com makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide.
- Loofy.com cannot guarantee to be able to replace lost data.
- Loofy.com disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Loofy.com and its employees.
- Loofy.com reserves the right to revise its policies at any time.
- Please note: On instructing commencement of your web site you agree to be bound by all Loofy.com terms and conditions.